- Payments can be made through paypal or all major credit cards through Stripe.
- Plushies and physical items will not be made until payment has processed.
- For custom commission work of personalized items, full payment is required before work will begin on your item.
Price Variations, Sales, Discounts, Price Reductions:
- I sell items on dappermoose.studio as well as through 3rd party websites (such as etsy.com). Prices on some items may vary across platforms as a result of transaction fees and operating costs outside of my control associated with 3rd party websites.
- Unfortunately, if you have purchased an item from me on a different site and have paid more due to the higher fees on that site, I will not be able to refund or credit you the difference.
- Sales or coupon codes may be offered periodically. Any items purchased within the preceding 48 hours of a sale or coupon code being offered may be eligible for the lower price, and will be assessed on a case-by-case basis. Sales and coupon codes will not be honored after the expiration date or end of the sale.
- I do not offer discounts or to reduce prices on my work. I also do not haggle on quotes or pricing. If you would like to see how I determine prices, see my FAQ.
Custom Requests and Personalized Items:
- For custom commissions, please check the link to Commissions for commission-specific policies, and then fill out a Quote Form.
- If you wish to purchase an item from my shop that is personalized, please contact me for a quote. Quotes given on items will be valid for 4 months.
- For personalized items in my shop, once accepted, a new custom listing will be made for you to purchase. Personalized items can not be returned or refunded once created.
Delivery Time frames and Shipping:
- Your order will be shipped to the address provided during checkout. I am not responsible for mistyped addresses or wrong entries. Please verify your address before submitting. If you have entered the wrong address, it is your responsibility to notify me of the error before the order is shipped to correct the issue.
- All items are handmade and construction will not begin until after payment. A turnaround time frame is provided in the description of each physical item. Please note that this time frame is an estimation, and your item may take longer to make, depending on my current workload. Any significant delays will be communicated via notice in the shop, and via email to current orders.
- If you need an item by a specific date, you must contact me before ordering to verify if your request can be guaranteed.
- Items will be shipped from New York, USA. Both domestic (within US) and international (everywhere else I am allowed to ship) shipping is available.
- For packages shipped internationally, the package will be marked with the value of the commission. You may be required to pay extra taxes or fees to have the package released to you as per your country’s laws.
- Shipping options will be presented during checkout, and all items will be shipped through the selected option. For further options such as insurance or signature confirmation, please send me a message before paying.
- If your item arrives in a damaged box due to carrier mishandling, do not accept the delivery. You will need to document the damage with your local carrier for insurance purposes. If you accept the damaged box, you will be responsible for any issues afterwards. I will work with you to fully document the claim, and resolve the issue. If your item is lost in transit, I will assist to the best of my ability to help locate it. The carrier will be responsible for paying for the damage/insurance.
Order Cancellations, Refunds, and Refunds:
- If you need to cancel an order once it has been placed, please contact me within 48 hours of the order confirmation for assistance.
- Refunds after 48 hours will only be given at my discretion, minus a small transaction fee to cover any materials or resources already put towards the transaction.
- For digital, downloadable, or instant-access items, orders can not be cancelled or refunded after purchase. If you need help receiving your item after purchase, please contact me for alternate download options.
- Personalized items can not be returned or refunded at all.
- Refunds will not be given on physical items until the item has arrived back to me in the original condition it was sent in. Any damage or changes, including rips, stains, dirt, modification, or smells will make the item ineligible for refund if I determine the item is unable to be resold in it’s current condition. If I deem an item nonrefundable, I will present options to return the item to you for you to accept or decline.
- In order to begin a return with refund, you must contact me for confirmation first. Any items sent back without prior confirmation will not be returned.
- A return request must be made within 48 hours of delivery confirmation date, and shipped within 7 days of return confirmation via tracked mail. The customer will pay for all return shipping costs.
- Refunds on eligible items will be made for the original item price, not including shipping cost.
Damaged or Not-as-Described Items:
- As all items are made by me, there may be slight variations between photographs and the actual item shipped, due to the nature of handmade items. Unless stated in he item description, you will not be receiving the exact item photographed.
- If the item describes significantly different than described (wrong item, wrong colors, for example) or is damaged during transit, please contact me within 48 hours of delivery date with clear and high quality images of the item and the shipping box.
- Projects I make are made with a combination of machine and hand sewing. They are not intended for children or for play. I am not responsible for any injury or damage that may occur if the adult purchasing the item from me gives it to a child while knowing these items are handmade.
- I am not responsible for damage due to normal wear and tear. Unless the damage is reported within 48 hours of the item being marked as delivered, I will assume that all damage was caused by the owner.
- Unless otherwise stated, cleaning your item should be done using a damp cloth to spot clean the dirty areas and allowed to air dry.
- If damage occurs to your item and it is in need of repair, you may send me photographs of the damage from multiple angles, and I will do my best to either assist you in fixing the damage yourself, or offer you a quote to ship the damaged item to me for repairs.
- In the case of typos or minor mistakes in these policies, the intended meaning will still apply.
- Your purchase will be bound by the published policies at time of payment.
Last Update: 01/26/21